In the ‘iSMA Graphics – installation and working with the Templates’ course you’ve learned how to create the application based on Graphic templates. The following course aims to extend the information about the possibilities of the palette.
iSMA Graphics is a Niagara module containing a graphical palette, allowing the integrator to create a visualization based on graphic components. The palette contains graphic objects, such as ventilation ducts, air dampers, coolers, heaters, air filters, sensors, humidifiers, fans, heat exchangers, free-standing HVAC devices, grids, devices, graphic representations of devices on a floor plan,
hydraulic systems with valves, and pumps. The iSMA Graphics palette is an ideal addition to the iSMA-B-MAC36NL controller set with the HDMI port and iSMA-B-PD-10-TB touchpad.
By attending this course you will learn about:
– when you should use the ‘iSMA_HDMI_Pane’,
– what are the types of graphics and how to use them,
– how to choose graphic elements so that the graphics look their best,
– facets type components which eases the configuration of the station,
– how to build your visualization using the ‘iSMA Graphics’ palette.